Monday – Motivation
- Choreographed dance streamed live over social media.
- You can find “The Git Up” on YouTube to join in with Sue and Jenny every Monday
Tuesday – Pamper
- To give back to one’s self. Any which way shape or form.
- we can do you nails
- Practice Yoga
- Or anything else you suggest.
Wednesday – Platform
- 12pm – 1pm An opportunity to listen to someone talk about their own personal journey.
- Join us for an hour of love and admiration.
- Get in touch if you would like to talk on our platform
Thursday – Showcase
- Local small business and the community groups given the exposure to promote their products and services
- All showcases promise to follow our positive ethos and ethical selling policies
- All sales made on site are subject to 20% which goes back into the running of the space for our members.
Friday – Follow up
- 10:30AM – 11:30AM Drawing workshop
- 1pm- 2pm We invite a professional into the space to discuss relevant topics raised on the platform earlier in the week.
Saturday and Sunday
- Open to the public to view the Gallery walls
- art for sale
All of our volunteers are MHFA England Trained.
We also have students that have work experience with us in art and in Counselling. We welcome others like the princes trust to pilot small projects and work with our community.